Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Some things to Think about

You can take from every experience what it has to offer you. And you cannot be defeated if you just keep taking one breath followed by another.
Oprah Winfrey
Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
Carl Sandburg
It is a bad day indeed when the people you call your friends abandon you because they have grown to care too much
-Unknown (except to me)

In silence man can most readily preserve his integrity.
Meister Eckhart

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
W. H. Auden


The future will be better tomorrow.
Dan Quayle

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Vernon Sanders Law


No comments: