Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's Snowing!!!


It's Snowing..... and while that might not seem like a big deal - but it's January 14th, 2007 and this is the first snow of any consequence we have had all winter - which is very out of the ordinary. Temperatures have been unseasonably warm - and the snow we normally have seen by mid November has been nary a flake in site. It's Sunday - and it's noon, and I am just about ready to do something with the day. Groceries, laundry, cooking dinner, puttering about, maybe just taking it easy - perhaps a walk downtown to browse in the store window's, perhaps splurge on a hot cup of tea... I'd like to enjoy the day rather than chore my way through it Wow - I didn't think I'd miss the snow but there is something about watching it fall from the sky that makes me want to slow down to a Sunday pace and enjoy it's beauty..

No comments: