Thursday, May 31, 2007

Some of the Many Reasons Why I Love my Daughter



* When she is happy – you really know it because she has the best smile and it lights up her whole face!
* She never runs out of hugs and kisses for her Mom
* She is a really creative little girl, and makes some of the best pictures, currently my favourite is a brown construction paper Monkey with a sweet face and a great grin!
* She is her own person in spite of my constant interference
* She loves to sing – and is pretty darn good at it!
* As a parent I find her stubbornness one of my biggest challenges – but as a person I know it will serve her well
* She always gives people second chances…..because she is really nice that way
* When she is hungry – almost every meal I make – is her favourite!
* She is very helpful, she makes her bed, cleans the bathroom, helps fold laundry, makes her lunch for school every night, has been doing her homework without any hassle and generally will do whatever I ask to help out – provided it doesn’t include cleaning her bedroom.
* She thinks outside the box – almost exclusively
* She gets excited my almost everything – as opposed to almost nothing.
* She has the best qualities of both her father and I combined
* She is socially very well behaved. In other words – if I take her out in public, she will be polite and well mannered.
* She makes me look good because of above point (haha)

And last but not least

If it wasn’t for that very wonderful, sweet and talented little girl – I would in no way resemble the woman I have become today. She is the reason I try to be a better person!

No comments: