Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So It's Come to This

Just the occasional horoscope or inspirational quote post... say it isn't so.

Please know - those of you who actually read my occasional rants... there is much on the go with my recent move (which thankfully is almost complete). I have not stopped thinking, living, writing.... all together... just prioritizing... and potentially fighting off this flu bug that keeps poking me - but never actually pulling up a seat and sitting down.

Here is my daily horoscope - which pretty much sums up my mindset:

Don't think of your life's story as a circle that you're standing in the middle of -- if you spend all day turning around and around so you can give equal focus to your past, present and future, you'll get awfully dizzy awfully fast! Your life is actually more like a line -- albeit a very squiggly line, full of funny doglegs and artistic little curlicues. But no matter how many times you must veer off the path, you have to keep your attention focused in a forward direction!

No comments: